Detailseite wird geladen...
The Teacher's Model and the Model Teacher: Or Thoughts on the Educational Aspect of Our Lord's Teaching (1867) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1161830545, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 102 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=9mm, Gew.=322gr, Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Teacher's Model and the Model Teacher: Or Thoughts on the Educational Aspect of Our Lord's Teaching (1867)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161830545
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161830545
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,322 kg
Book in our database since 31.12.2012 20:59:49
Book found last time on 31.12.2012 20:59:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Story of Catullus (1899)", from "Macnaghten, Hugh" (9781161830538)
- "Soziale Frauenbildung (1908)", from "Salomon, Alice" (9781161830552)
- "The Rise of the Great Manufacturers in England, 1760-1790 (1919)", from "Bowden, Witt" (9781161830521)
- "Talks on Taxation (1901)", from "Holt, Henry" (9781161830569)
- "The Progress of the Church of Rome: Towards Ascendancy in England, Traced Through the Parliamentary History of Nearly Forty Years (1868)", from "Colquhoun, John Campbell" (9781161830514)
- "The Battle of the Standards: The Ancient, of Four Thousand Years, Against the Modern, of the Last Fifty Years, the Less Perfect of the Two (1864)", from "Taylor, John" (9781161830576)