Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1161450653, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 68 Seiten, L=178mm, B=254mm, H=6mm, Gew.=340gr, Gebunden A state constituted like this could act and endure with gigantic energy whenever pressing emergencies called forth its powers and a skilful and provident administration elicited its resources. Charles V. bequeathed to his successor an authority in these provinces little inferior to that of a limited monarchy. The prerogative of the crown had gained a visible ascendancy over the republican spirit, and that complicated machine could now be set in motion, almost as certainly and rapidly as the most absolutely governed nation. The numerous nobility, formerly so powerful, cheerfully accompanied their sovereign in his wars, or, on the civil changes of the state, courted the approving smile of royality.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Revolt of Netherlands, V1
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161450651
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161450653
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,340 kg
Book in our database since 07.06.2009 03:31:30
Book found last time on 20.05.2012 01:38:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Review of the Work of MR John Stuart Mill Entitled Examination of Sir William Hamilton's Philosophy", from "Grote, George" (9781161450644)
- "Revolt of Netherlands, V2", from "Schiller, Friedrich Von" (9781161450668)
- "Revenge!", from "Barr, Robert" (9781161450637)
- "Revolt of Netherlands, V3", from "Schiller, Friedrich Von" (9781161450675)
- "Returning Home", from "Trollope, Anthony" (9781161450620)
- "Revolt of Netherlands, V4", from "Schiller, Friedrich Von" (9781161450682)