Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1149634766, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In italienischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Manfredo Camperio
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781149634769
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1149634766
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 23.05.2012 18:17:00
Book found last time on 23.05.2012 18:17:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Catalogues of the Libraries: Belonging to the Porter Rhetorical Society, and the Society of Inquiry, in the Theological Seminary, Andover", from "Andover Theological Seminary. Library" (9781149634752)
- "Introduction of the Power Loom, and Orgin of Lowell.", from "Appleton, Nathan" (9781149634776)
- "Problems of the Artesian Water Supply of Australia: With Special Reference to Professor Gregory's Theory", from "Pittman, Edward Fisher" (9781149634745)
- "Quaestiones Horatiana", from "Weinhold, Alfred" (9781149634783)
- "Beschreibung Der Ebene Von Troia (German Edition)", from "Spratt, Thomas Abel Brimage" (9781149634738)
- "Une Rponse M. de Kratry, a Propos de Son Ouvrage Intitul: Mourad V, Prince-Sultan, Prisonnier D'Tat", from "Capoleone, L." (9781149634790)