Detailseite wird geladen...
Logic of History Five Hundred Political Texts: Being Concentrated Extract of Abolitionism: - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1147353875, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 352 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=626gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Logic of History Five Hundred Political Texts: Being Concentrated Extract of Abolitionism:
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147353877
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147353875
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,626 kg
Book in our database since 06.06.2012 12:56:23
Book found last time on 13.08.2014 09:35:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Reports of Cases, Volume 186", from "Selden, Henry Rogers; Comstock, George Franklin" (9781147353860)
- "Die Homerischen Realien, Volume 2, Page 1", from "Buchholz, Eduard" (9781147353884)
- "Poesas Selectas Castellanas, Desde El Tiempo de Juan de Mena Hasta Nuestros Dias, Volume 2", from "Quintana, Manuel Jos" (9781147353853)
- "Atrocious Judges: Lives of Judges Infamous as Tools of Tyrants and Instruments of Oppression", from "Hildreth, Richard; Campbell, Baron John Campbell" (9781147353891)
- "The Full Recognition of Japan, Being a Detailed Account of the Economic Progress of the Japanese Empire to 1911", from "Porter, Robert Percival" (9781147353846)
- "The Lights Are Bright: Four Bells and the Lights Are Bright (Night Call of Lookout on the Ore-Boats of the Great Lakes): A Novel", from "Mabie, Louise Kennedy" (9781147353907)