Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147184976, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 404 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=717gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Tuscan Poet Giuseppe Giusti, and His Times
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147184976
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147184976
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,717 kg
Book in our database since 09.05.2010 22:37:31
Book found last time on 08.04.2011 17:57:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "After Big Game in Arctic and Tropic: A Sportman's Note-Book of the Chase Off Greenland and Alaska; In Africa, Norway, Spitzbergen, and the Cassair", from "Fleischmann, Maximilian Charles" (9781147184969)
- "Tibet: The Country and Its Inhabitants", from "Grenard, Fernand" (9781147184983)
- "Acts of the Legislature of the State of New Jersey", from "Jersey, New" (9781147184952)
- "The Principles of Economical Philosophy", from "Anonymous" (9781147184990)
- "The Garden of Indra", from "White, Michael" (9781147184945)
- "The Theological Review: A Quarterly Journal of Religious Thought and Life, Volume 2", from "Anonymous" (9781147185003)