Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147133840, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 398 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=708gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Village Preaching for a Year
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147133844
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147133840
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,708 kg
Book in our database since 21.07.2012 15:35:12
Book found last time on 21.07.2012 15:35:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Treatise on Highway Construction: Designed as a Text-Book and Work of Reference for All Who May Be Engaged in the Location, Construction, or Maint", from "Byrne, Austin Thomas" (9781147133837)
- "A. W. Ifflands Dramatische Werke, Volume 14", from "Anonymous" (9781147133851)
- "The Mysteries of Paris: From the Fr., by J.D. Smith", from "Sue, Marie Joseph Eugne" (9781147133820)
- "The Life of Charles Lamb: 1818-1834. Appendices: I. Portraits of Lamb. II. Lamb's Commonplace Books. III. Lamb's Library. IV. John Lamb's Poetic", from "Lucas, Edward Verrall; Lamb, John" (9781147133868)
- "Curiosities of Literature, Volume 4", from "Disraeli, Benjamin; Disraeli, Isaac" (9781147133813)
- "The Dramatic Works of William Shakspeare, Volume 7", from "Johnson, Samuel; Shakespeare, William; Britton, John" (9781147133875)