Detailseite wird geladen...
Journal of the Proceedings of the Convention to Form a Constitution for the Government of the State of New Jersey, Part 1844 - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1146760507, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 312 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=558gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Journal of the Proceedings of the Convention to Form a Constitution for the Government of the State of New Jersey, Part 1844
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146760508
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1146760507
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,558 kg
Book in our database since 30.07.2010 16:31:37
Book found last time on 29.06.2011 18:18:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A General History of Rome: From the Foundation of the City to the Fall of Augustulus, B. C. 753-A, Part 476", from "Merivale, Charles" (9781146760492)
- "The Founding of the Church", from "Bacon, Benjamin Wisner" (9781146760515)
- "The Geographical Journal, Volume 6", from "Anonymous" (9781146760485)
- "Things New and Old", from "Anonymous" (9781146760522)
- "Remains in Verse and Prose of Arthur Henry Hallam", from "Hallam, Arthur Henry; Maine, Henry Sumner; Lushington, Franklin" (9781146760478)
- "Cambridge University Examination Papers.Michaelmas Term,1884 to Easter Term,1885.Volume XIV", from "Cambridge University Examination Papers." (9781146760539)