Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 114675146X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Study Manual for European History
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146751469
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114675146X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 29.07.2012 12:22:06
Book found last time on 29.07.2012 12:22:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "International Relations: Eight Lectures Delivered in the United States in August, 1921", from "Bryce, Viscount James Bryce" (9781146751452)
- "The History of Ancient Art, Volume 1", from "Winckelmann, Johann Joachim; Lodge, Giles Henry" (9781146751476)
- "The Chickasaw Nation: A Short Sketch of a Noble People", from "Malone, James Henry" (9781146751445)
- "Geschichte Des Volkes Israel, Volume 4", from "Ewald, Heinrich" (9781146751483)
- "History of the War in the Peninsula and in the South of France: From the Year 1807 to the Year 1814, Volume 2", from "Napier, William Francis Patrick" (9781146751438)
- "The Plurality of Worlds", from "Whewell, William" (9781146751490)