Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1146659547, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 396 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=703gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Fiction - General], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Major
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146659543
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1146659547
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,703 kg
Book in our database since 23.09.2012 19:05:42
Book found last time on 23.09.2012 19:05:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Works of Mrs. Hemans: With a Memoir of Her Life, Volume 4", from "Hemans, Felicia Dorothea Browne; Hughes, Ted; Browne" (9781146659536)
- "Transactions of the American Ceramic Society Containing the Papers and Discussions of the ... Annual Meeting, Volume 19" (9781146659550)
- "Scnes Populaires Dessines La Plume", from "Monnier, Henry" (9781146659529)
- "Records of the Cape Colony from February 1793, Volume 4", from "Herausgeber: Great Britain Public Record Office, Brit; Cape of Good Hope (South Africa), Of Goo" (9781146659567)
- "The English Chronicle Play: A Study in the Popular Historical Literature Environing Shakespeare", from "Schelling, Felix Emmanuel" (9781146659512)
- "The Life of Sir William Pepperell, Bart: The Only Native of New England Who Was Created a Baronet During Our Connection with the Mother Country", from "Parsons, Usher" (9781146659574)