Detailseite wird geladen...
The Newspaper Press: Its Origin, Progress and Present Position. (Vol.3. the Metropolitan Weekly and Provincial Press). - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1146629303, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 476 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=24mm, Gew.=844gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Newspaper Press: Its Origin, Progress and Present Position. (Vol.3. the Metropolitan Weekly and Provincial Press).
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146629300
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1146629303
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,844 kg
Book in our database since 25.11.2012 13:17:34
Book found last time on 25.11.2012 13:17:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Scotland, During the Reigns of Queen Mary and of King James VI. to Which Is Prefixed an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author,", from "Stewart, Dugald; Robertson, William" (9781146629294)
- "Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Various Courts of Appeal of the State of Louisiana, Volume 1", from "Frank McGloin, Louisiana Courts of Appeals" (9781146629317)
- "Steps in English: Composition-Rhetoric", from "Blaisdell, Thomas Charles" (9781146629287)
- "Lettres Sur La More, L'Hellespont Et Constantinople", from "Castellan, Antoine Laurent" (9781146629324)
- "Foods", from "Smith, Edward" (9781146629270)
- "A Book Written by the Spirits of the So-Called Dead: With Their Own Materialized Hands, by the Process of Independent Slate-Writing", from "Anonymous" (9781146629331)