Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1145959695, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Nabu Press, 640 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=34mm, Gew.=1125gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Commentarii Cum A. Hirti Aliorumque Supplementis
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781145959699
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1145959695
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 1,125 kg
Book in our database since 21.11.2011 22:11:40
Book found last time on 21.11.2011 22:11:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "La Guerre de 1870-71", from "Service France. Etat Ma" (9781145959682)
- "Opera Omnia, Volume 3", from "Tacitus, Cornelius" (9781145959705)
- "The Historians' History of the World: A Comprehensive Narrative of the Rise and Development of Nations as Recorded by Over Two Thousand of the Great W", from "Williams, Henry Smith" (9781145959675)
- "The New Encyclop]dia: Or, Universal Dictionary Ofarts and Sciences", from "Perthensis, Encyclopaedia" (9781145959712)
- "Choice Readings for Public and Private Entertainments, and for the Use of Schools, Colleges and Public Readers, with Elocutionary Advice", from "Cumnock, Robert McLean" (9781145959668)
- "The Principles of Mechanics [By W. Emerson].", from "Emerson, William" (9781145959729)