Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T140004Notes: Compiled by William Rider? - Sig. A in red and black. Vertical chain lines.Imprint: London : printed for T. Carnan, . Collation: p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Riders-almanack~~William-Rider BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140994247, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Rider's Almanack: For The Year Of Our Lord God M.dcc.lxxxv. ... William Rider, Books, Reference and Language, Rider's Almanack: For The Year Of Our Lord God M.dcc.lxxxv. ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Rider's Almanack: For the Year of Our Lord God M.DCC.LXXXV. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140994244
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140994247
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 16.04.2012 01:59:22
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:10:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New History of England, from the Descent of the Romans, to the Demise of His Late Majesty, George II ... by William Rider, ... Volume 1 of 50", from "Rider, William" (9781140994237)
- "Speculum Anni: Or, Season on the Seasons, for the Year of Our Lord 1775, ... by Henry Season, ... the Author's Forty-Second Impressio", from "Season, Henry" (9781140994251)
- "A New History of England, from the Descent of the Romans, to the Demise of His Late Majesty, George II ... by William Rider, ... Volume 2 of 50", from "Rider, William" (9781140994220)
- "Speculum Anni: Or, Season on the Seasons, for the Year of Our Lord 1776, ... by Henry Season, ... the Author's Forty-Third Impression", from "Season, Henry" (9781140994268)
- "A New History of England, from the Descent of the Romans, to the Demise of His Late Majesty, George II ... by William Rider, ... Volume 3 of 50", from "Rider, William" (9781140994213)
- "An Astronomical Diary; Or Almanack for the Year of Our Lord Christ 1772 ... Calculated for the Meridian of Boston, New-England, Lat. 42 25 North. ...", from "Ames, Nathaniel" (9781140994275)