Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT100467Epilogue written by David Garrick.Manchester : printed and sold by R. & W. Dean. Sold also by Sael & Co., and T. Knott, London, 1800. 60p.,plate ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Grecian-daughter-A-tragedy-by-Arthur-Murphy-Esq~~Arthur-Murphy Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140945513, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Grecian Daughter. A Tragedy, By Arthur Murphy, Esq. Arthur Murphy, Books, Reference and Language, The Grecian Daughter. A Tragedy, By Arthur Murphy, Esq. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Grecian Daughter. a Tragedy, by Arthur Murphy, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140945512
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140945513
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 15.09.2012 14:17:15
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:05:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Upholsterer, or What News? a Farce, in Two Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatres Royal in London and Dublin. by Mr. Murphy.", from "Murphy, Arthur" (9781140945505)
- "Prometheus in Chains, Translated from the Greek of Schylus. by Thomas Morell.", from "Aeschylus" (9781140945529)
- "Lectures on the Elements of Farriery; Or, the Art of Horse-Shoeing, and on the Diseases of the Foot. Designed Chiefly for the Use of the Pupils of the", from "Vial De Sainbel, Charles" (9781140945499)
- "An Essay on the Nature and Immutability of Truth, in Opposition to Sophistry and Scepticism. by James Beattie, ... the Third Edition.", from "Beattie, James" (9781140945536)
- "Opticks: Or, a Treatise of the Reflexions, Refractions, Inflexions and Colours of Light. Also Two Treatises of the Species and", from "Newton, Isaac" (9781140945482)
- "The Works of M. de Voltaire. Translated from the French. with Notes, Historical, Critical, and Explanatory. by T. Francklin, ... T. Smollett, ... and", from "Voltaire" (9781140945543)