Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT102164Anonymous. By Henry Mayo. Signed: J. T. R., i.e. John Towill Rutt, the editor. Reprinted from the London Magazine. Advertisement on p. dated: Oct. 1, 1792.London : printed for and sold by W. Ash; H. D. Symonds; L. Wayland; and M. Gurney, . 34p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-address-to-Protestant-dissenters-on-the-origin-and-influence-of-the-Regium-Donum~~Henry-Mayo BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140911929, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address To Protestant Dissenters, On The Origin And Influence Of The Regium Donum. Henry Mayo, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Address To Protestant Dissenters, On The Origin And Influence Of The Regium Donum. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Address to Protestant Dissenters, on the Origin and Influence of the Regium Donum.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911920
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911929
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 02.12.2012 14:46:47
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:00:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Advice to the People Called Methodists, with Regard to Dress.", from "Wesley, John" (9781140911913)
- "Fate and Force: Or, Mr. Mudge's Liberty Set in a True Light: In Answer to His Sermon Intitled, Liberty.", from "Hallet, Joseph, Jr." (9781140911937)
- "A Funeral Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Reverend Mr. James Read; Who Died, August 16. 1755. in the Seventy-First Year of His Age. Preached a", from "Benson, George" (9781140911906)
- "Abrg Des Mmoires Pour Servir L'Histoire Du Jacobinisme. Par M. L'Abb Barruel.", from "Barruel, Abb" (9781140911944)
- "A Legacy to the Church of England, Vindicating Her Orders from the Objections of Papists and Dissenters, ... by the Late Reverend Mr. Luke Milbourn,", from "Milbourne, Luke" (9781140911890)
- "The Apology of Benjamin Ben Mordecai to His Friends, for Embracing Christianity; In Several Letters to Elisha Levi, Merchant, of Amsterdam. Letters II", from "Taylor, Henry" (9781140911951)