Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT084931London : printed for W. Sandby, 1766. xvi,240p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-essay-on-faith-and-its-connection-with-good-works-By-John-Rotheram~~John-Rotheram BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 114090177X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 262 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=472gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay On Faith, And Its Connection With Good Works. By John Rotheram, ... John Rotheram, Books, Reference and Language, An Essay On Faith, And Its Connection With Good Works. By John Rotheram, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Essay on Faith, and Its Connection with Good Works. by John Rotheram, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901778
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114090177X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,472 kg
Book in our database since 28.11.2011 09:31:55
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Hoyle's Games Improved: Being Practical Treatises on the Following Fashionable Games, Viz. Whist, Quadrille, Piquet, Back-Gammon, Chess, Billi", from "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781140901761)
- "Six Olympic Odes of Pindar: Being Those Omitted by Mr. West. Translated Into English Verse. with Notes.", from "Pindar" (9781140901785)
- "High Life Below Stairs. a Farce of Two Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. the Fourth Edition.", from "Townley, James" (9781140901754)
- "A Short Introduction to English Grammar: With Critical Notes. a New Edition, Corrected.", from "Lowth, Robert" (9781140901792)
- "The Bond-Man: Or, Love and Liberty. a Tragi-Comedy. as It Is Now Acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. by His Majesty's Servants", from "Massinger, Philip" (9781140901747)
- "Poems by Mr. Gray.", from "Gray, Thomas" (9781140901808)