Detailseite wird geladen...
It''s not about cleaning your closets. It''s about changing your life. This revolutionary book is the first to attack chaos at its source: The overwhelming complexity of our lives and environments. Simple Order will teach you how to: . SIMPLIFY your life . DISCOVER what really matters to you . CREATE a serene and orderly environment that supports and nourishes you Simple Order guru Paula Rozelle Bagnall successfully fuses two of today''s hottest trends-Voluntary Simplicity and Professional Organizing-to create a revolutionary new approach to living. Drawing from the ancient concept that our external environment directly impacts our internal state of mind, Bagnall shows you how to create true serenity in your home, office and life. Written in a warm, engaging tone, Simple Order offers a combination of theory and practical advice that will motivate you to take control of your environment-and cheer you along every step of the way. Packed with helpful resources and tips, this is a book you will want to refer to again and again as you journey towards simplicity and organization Eradicate clutter and chaos, and find your way back to the serenity and joy that is your natural state. P. R. Bagnall, Books, Health and Well Being, Simple Order Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Simple Order
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780971744479
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0971744475
Book in our database since 24.11.2007 19:07:27
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 09:33:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "For Cause & for Country: A Study of the Affair at Spring Hill and the Battle of Franklin", from "Jacobson, Eric A. & Co-author, Richard A. Rupp" (9780971744462)
- "The Silent Voice of Creation: A Daily Devotional", from "Charles Robinson" (9780971744486)
- "Spirit-Ritual", from "Hilliard, K. Mark" (9780971744455)
- "For Cause & for Country: A Study of the Affair At Spring Hill & the Battle of Franklin", from "Eric A. Jacobson" (0971744440)
- "The Catcher of Dreams: A Holistic Approach to Wellness Therapy", from "Dr. K. Mark Hilliard" (0971744408)
- "Appalachian Trail Guide to Pennsylvania Book and Maps [With 5 Maps]", from "Herausgeber: Gross, Wayne E." (9780971744561)