Detailseite wird geladen...
Globe Law and Business. Used - Good. Ships from UK in 48 hours or less (usually same day). Your purchase helps support the African Children's Educational Trust (A-CET). Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, and may have sticker on cover, but in good overall condition. 100% money back guarantee. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education. We provide a 100% money back guarantee and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standards of service in the bookselling industry., Globe Law and Business
Shipping costs: EUR 5.88
The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency aims to provide legal certainty and efficient administration of cross-border insolvencies. This volume covers national implementation of the UNCITRAL model law in 10 jurisdictions.
Nr. M00954870654 Shipping costs:, 3, zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Globe Business Publishing, 2006. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition. No dust jacket., Globe Business Publishing, 2006
Shipping costs: EUR 7.36
[EAN: 9780954870652], Law|General, 780 Gramm.
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 3.26
Cross-Border Insolvency: A Commentary on the UNCITRAL Model Law
Details of the book - Cross-Border Insolvency: A Commentary on the UNCITRAL Model Law
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780954870652
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0954870654
Publishing year: 2006
Publisher: Globe Law and Business
Book in our database since 01.11.2007 14:45:40
Book found last time on 16.08.2016 09:59:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "World Trademark Yearbook 2006", from "Veronique Musson, John Batho" (9780954870669)
- "Real Estate Investment Trusts: A Global Analysis", from "Rachel Booth" (9780954870676)
- "World Trade Law in Practice", from "Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger, Markus W. Gehring and Jarrod Hepburn - Centre for International Sustainable Development Law - Montreal" (9780954870683)
- "World Trademark Law Report Yearbook: A Global Guide for Practitioners", from "Veronique Musson, John Batho" (0954870611)
- "Trusts in Prime Jurisdictions", from "Alon Kaplan" (9780954870690)
- "The Irish Ballerina", from "Monica Loughman, Jean Harrington" (0954870700)