Detailseite wird geladen...
This seventh edition brings you the who, where, when, and how questions and answers about New York State government. An excellent supplement to courses on New York State government and institutional framework. Includes glossary and appendix on New York State Executive, Judicial, Legislative, and Administrative departments and offices. Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Guide to New York State Government Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Mary Jo Fairbanks (Editor),Hardcover - 7th ed, Edition: 7, English-language edition,Pub by Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. Books Books ~~ Political Science & Government~~ American Government ~~ State Guide-to-New-York-State-Government~~Mary-Jo-Fairbanks Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1994, ISBN: 9780936826417
Hardcover, Buch, [PU: Policy Studies Associates]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10-15 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Guide to New York State Government
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780936826417
ISBN (ISBN-10): 093682641X
Publishing year: 1994
Publisher: Policy Studies Associates
Book in our database since 08.02.2008 14:23:07
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 09:14:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Public Policy Skills", from "Coplin, William D. O'Leary, Michael K." (0936826428)
- "The Maxwell Manual for Good Citizenship: Public Policy Skill in Action", from "Bill Coplin" (0936826444)
- "The Vietnam War and Public Policy", from "Melvin Sharp" (0936826371)
- "new york state government" (0936826339)
- "Public Policy Skills", from "William D Coplin; Michael Kent OLeary" (9780936826301)
- "political science introduction, introduction risk analysis" (0936826193)