Detailseite wird geladen...
In today?s high-pressure atmosphere to get the scores up,? teachers and students find themselves faced with more and more highly-structured, prescripted lessons that allow for little creativity and exploration. However, both students and teachers deserve a balanced education that includes exciting opportunities to delve into areas of strong interest. Student-driven enrichment clusters challenge the entire school family (students, teachers, staff, parents, and community volunteers) to investigate and engage in topics as professionals, applying advanced content and authentic methods to develop products and services for real-world audiences. Step-by-step guidelines show school staffs how to set up an Enrichment Cluster Program within the regular school week, train staff and community volunteers, create successful clusters, assess student products, evaluate the program, and more. Easy-to-use staff development activities and dozens of reproducibles help schools quickly get the program up and running with minimal time and funding. Joseph S. Renzulli, Marcia Gentry, Books, Enrichment Clusters: A Practical Plan for Real-World, Student-Driven Learning Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prufrock Press, Inc. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Prufrock Press, Inc
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.06
Enrichment Clusters: A Practical Plan for Real-World, Student-Driven Learning
Details of the book - Enrichment Clusters: A Practical Plan for Real-World, Student-Driven Learning
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780936386942
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0936386940
Publisher: Prufrock Press Inc.
Book in our database since 28.04.2007 17:50:21
Book found last time on 10.06.2016 23:30:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Learning Styles Inventory Version III: A Measure of Student Preferences for Instructional Techniques", from "J. Benzulli" (0936386932)
- "To Be Gifted and Learning Disabled: Strategies for Helping Bright Students with LD, ADHD, and More", from "Susan Baum" (0936386975)
- "Scales for Rating the Behavioral Characteristics of Superior Students", from "Del Siegle, Renzulli, Smith, White, Callahan, Hartman, Westberg" (0936386908)
- "Opening Doors: The Administrator's Guide to the Schoolwide Enrichment Model", from "Nora Friedman" (9780936386980)
- "The Multiple Menu Model: A Practical Guide for Developing Differentiated Curriculum", from "Joseph S. Renzulli, Thomas S. Hays, Jann H. Leppien, Carol Ann Tomlinson" (093638686X)
- "Work Left Undone", from "Sally M. Reis, Sally Morgan Reis" (0936386762)