Detailseite wird geladen...
1999, ISBN: 9780916670214
Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. Fine with No dust jacket as issued. 1999. Hardcover. 091667021X . This specific hardback book is in like new condition with a hard board cover that has sharp edges and corners and has a tight binding. The pages are clean, crisp, unmarked and uncreased. We package all books in custom cardboard book boxes for shipment and ship daily with tracking numbers.; "This book's quarto landscape format enables the many illustrations to be printed in fine detail. Almost all are historic photo images gleaned from the files of state, county and city engineering and design bureaus. These were originally done for record purposes to document newly built structures. Several pages are devoted to each selected major structure. Yet this is more than a picture book. The author. due to his long experience with such work, is able to succintly discuss each selected structure and its history."; 11.10 X 8.60 X 1 inches; 234 pages ., Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation, 1999
Dr. Bookman - All Books Shipped in Cardboard
Shipping costs: EUR 29.46
1999, ISBN: 091667021X
[EAN: 9780916670214], [PU: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation, Pittsburgh, PA], Technology|General, 235p, illustrations. 22x29cm. Pictorial boards. An unread copy, as new.
Michael J. Osborne Books LLC, ABAA, ILAB, Columbia, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 9.38
[EAN: 9780916670214], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Pittsburgh History &], Technology|General, Dust Cover Missing. This book has a light amount of wear to the pages, cover and binding.
Blue Cloud Books, Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 5.80
Details of the book - Pittsburgh's Bridges: Architecture and Engineering
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780916670214
ISBN (ISBN-10): 091667021X
Publishing year: 1999
Publisher: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation
Book in our database since 14.10.2007 07:31:30
Book found last time on 01.03.2015 12:44:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Chronicle of a Pittsburgh Family", from "Evelyn Bitner Pearson, Walter C. Kidney (Editor), Louise Sturgess (Editor)" (0916670201)
- "Story of Woodville: The History, Architecture, and Archaeology of a Western Pennsylvania Farm", from "Ronald C. Carlisle" (0916670198)
- "sewickley" (0916670236)
- "Pittsburgh's Landmark Architecture: The Historic Buildings of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County", from "Walter C. Kidney, Walter C Kidney" (091667018X)
- "A Patrician of Ideas: A Biography of A.W. Schmidt", from "Clarke M. Thomas" (0916670244)
- "A legacy in bricks and mortar: African-American landmarks in Allegheny County", from "Other Contributor-Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundatio" (0916670171)