Detailseite wird geladen...
This is the most complete guide ever written for non-specialists on direct mail fundraising.Ben Hart's direct mail programs have raised hundreds of millions of dollars for scores of non-profit organizations. But Hart's insights and secrets to profitable direct mail fundraising will work just as well for businesses and for-profit commercial enterprises. According to Hart, the three important rules for success in marketing through the mail are:* make sure that you are writing to the right people, that is, that you have secured the right mailing list* your letters should come across as a personal communication from one person to another* write about what your reader is interested in, not what you, the writer, are interested in. Hart's book is chock full of other rules, tips and axioms for effective letter writing, list selection, database management and the design and production of mailings that will help ensure success. Anyone who is involved in direct mail marketing on any level should read, and re-read, this book often. business and finance,business and investing,business writing,direct,education and reference,industries and professions,marketing,marketing and sales,nonprofit organizations and charities,skills Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Jameson Books, Inc.
used. Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
Fund Your Cause With Direct Mail: Secrets of Successful Direct Mail Fundraising Fund-Your-Cause-with-Direct-Mail~~Benjamin-Hart Business>Marketing Strategies>Marketing Strategies Paperback, Jameson Books, Incorporated
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 0915463962
[EAN: 9780915463961], [PU: Jameson Books, Inc.], Business & Economics|Business Writing, Business & Economics|Marketing|Direct, Business & Economics|Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
BookStore Independent, Memphis, TN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 3 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 39.64
2017, ISBN: 0915463962
[EAN: 9780915463961], Neubuch, [PU: Jameson Books, Inc.], This item is printed on demand.
Murray Media, North Miami Beach, FL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 26.41
2010, ISBN: 9780915463961
Paperback, Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, VI-, [PU: Jameson Books, Inc]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Fund Your Cause with Direct Mail: Secrets of Successful Direct Mail Fundraising
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780915463961
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0915463962
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Jameson Books
Weight: 0,441 kg
Book in our database since 28.05.2007 18:36:28
Book found last time on 28.11.2017 12:40:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Land of Lincoln, Thy Wondrous Story: 150th Jubilee Chronicle of the Illinois State Society of Washington, D.C.", from "Rhoads, Mark Q." (9780915463954)
- "Free Choice for Workers: A History of the Right to Work Movement", from "Leef, George C." (9780915463978)
- "Faith & Freedom: Recovering America's Christian Heritage", from "Hart, Benjamin" (9780915463947)
- "His Name Is Today: Bob MacAuley and Americares", from "Halamandaris, Bill" (9780915463930)
- "One Currency for Bosnia: Creating the Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina", from "Coats, Warren" (9780915463992)
- "The Other Side of Tom Daschle", from "Regier, Robert E.; Ekanger, Talmage" (9780915463923)