Detailseite wird geladen...
1974, ISBN: 9780902782143
[ED: Hardcover], [PU: Middlesex: Churchill Press Limited, 1974. 1974], Octavo, 155pp. On the effects of governmental economic policy through the ages. Very good publisher's cloth and dust-jacket. Inscribed by the author to Margit [von Mises] and with her scattered notations and marginal lines in ink., [SC: 9.95]
The Time Traveller's Bookshop
Shipping costs:Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 9.95)
Details of the book - Must History Repeat Itself ?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780902782143
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0902782142
Publishing year: 1974
Publisher: Middlesex: Churchill Press Limited, 1974. 1974
Book in our database since 27.03.2008 02:57:13
Book found last time on 08.06.2015 13:54:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "MUST HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF?: A STUDY OF LESSONS TAUGHT BY THE (REPEATED) FAILURE AND (OCCASIONAL) SUCCESS OF GOVERNEMNT ECONOMIC POLICY THROUGH THE AGES.", from "Anthony. Fisher" (0902782150)
- "Rape of Reason: the corruption of the Polytechnic of North London", from "JACKA, COX & MARKS" (0902782169)
- "The Accountability of Schools", from "Cox, C. B. Boyson, Rhodes Pollard, Arthur Brittan, Leon" (0902782118)
- "Rape of Reason: Corruption of the Polytechnic of North London", from "Keith Jacka, etc." (0902782177)
- "One man's view: An account of an individualist's crusade over twenty years on inflation, taxation, capitalism and liberty", from "Walter Salomon" (090278210X)
- "One Man's View", from "Walter Salomon" (0902782096)