Detailseite wird geladen...
2008, ISBN: 0898716357
[EAN: 9780898716351], Neubuch, [PU: Society for Industrial Applied Mathematics,U.S., United States], Language: English . Brand New Book. Differential equations are the basis for models of any physical systems that exhibit smooth change. This book combines traditional teaching on ordinary differential equations with an introduction to the more modern theory of dynamical systems, placing this theory in the context of applications to physics, biology, chemistry, and engineering. Beginning with linear systems, including matrix algebra, the focus then shifts to foundational material on non-linear differential equations, drawing heavily on the contraction mapping theorem. Subsequent chapters deal specifically with dynamical systems concepts - flow, chaos, invariant manifolds, bifurcation, etc. An appendix provides simple codes written in Maple(R), Mathematica(R), and MATLAB(R) software to give students practice with computation applied to dynamical systems problems. For senior undergraduates and first-year graduate students in pure and applied mathematics, engineering, and the physical sciences. Readers should be comfortable with differential equations and linear algebra and have had some exposure to advanced calculus.
The Book Depository US, London, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 145.59
2007, ISBN: 0898716357
[EAN: 9780898716351], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics], Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!
Books Express, Portsmouth, NH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 32.63
2007, ISBN: 9780898716351
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2007-11-08. Paperback. Used:Good., Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2007-11-08
Shipping costs: EUR 10.62
2007, ISBN: 9780898716351
Paperback, Gebraucht, guter Zustand, VIN, [PU: Society for Industrial and App]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Differential Dynamical Systems Differential-Dynamical-Systems~~James-D-Meiss Science>Mathematics>Mathematics Hardcover, SIAM
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Differential Dynamical Systems
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780898716351
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0898716357
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,754 kg
Book in our database since 25.06.2008 13:50:22
Book found last time on 23.01.2018 11:24:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Numerical Methods for Special Functions", from "Gil, Amparo" (9780898716344)
- "An Introduction to Iterative Toeplitz Solvers", from "Chan, Raymond H.; Jin, Xiao-Qing" (9780898716368)
- "Applied Stochastic Processes and Control for Jump-Diffusions: Modeling, Analysis, and Computation (Advances in Design and Control)", from "Hanson, Floyd B." (9780898716337)
- "Numerical Computing with Simulink", from "Gran, Richard J." (9780898716375)
- "Stability and Stabilization of Time-Delay Systems: An Eigenvalue-Based Approach (Advances in Design and Control)", from "Wim Michiels, Silviu-Iulian Niculescu" (9780898716320)
- "Linear Feedback Control: Analysis and Design with MATLAB (Advances in Design and Control)", from "Dingyu Xue, YangQuan Chen, Derek P. Atherton" (9780898716382)