Detailseite wird geladen...
Here's a single authoritative guide providing a comprehensive picture of how ATM systems and technology work. Without delving heavily into technical detail, you'll gain a thorough overview of the ATM process. Starting with a review of ATM standards, the book goes on to explain nearly 300 relevant topics, ranging from ATM network architecture, to byte-synchronous mapping, to multicasting, to ATM gateway. Guide to ATM Systems and Technology Rahman, Mohammad A.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1998, ISBN: 9780890063064
Artech House, 1998. This book has hardback covers.Ex-library,With usual stamps and markings,In fair condition, suitable as a study copy.This book has hardback covers.Ex-library,With usual stamps and markings,In fair condition, suitable as a study copy.No dust jacket., Artech House, 1998
Shipping costs: EUR 7.97
Details of the book - Guide to ATM Systems and Technology
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780890063064
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0890063060
Publishing year: 1998
Publisher: Artech House Publishers
Book in our database since 11.12.2007 22:47:52
Book found last time on 15.04.2016 14:03:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "MIC & MMIC Amplifier and Oscillator Circuit Design", from "Sweet, Allen A." (0890063052)
- "Modern Microwave Measurements and Techniques", from "Laverghetta, Thomas S." (0890063079)
- "Minimum Risk Strategy: For Acquiring Communications Equipment and Service", from "Muller, Nathan J." (0890063044)
- "Surface Acoustic Waves for Signal Processing", from "Feldmann, Michel; Henaff, Jeannine" (0890063087)
- from "caswell" (0890063036)
- "Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit: Technology and Design (Microwave Library)", from "Goyal R (Ed)" (0890063095)