Detailseite wird geladen...
2001, ISBN: 9780873394802
TMS (Minerals, Metals...Soc.), 2001. Hardbound. CD-ROM included with book. Proceedings of the technical sessions presented at the February 2000 annual conference on light metals. About 105 contributions discuss alumina and bauxite (Bayer process chemistry and development; handling of Bayer residue; alimina industry trends, products, environment); aluminum reduction technology (prebake cell technology, new processes and refractory materials, perfluorocarbon gas emissions, modeling and magnetics, fundamentals, and Soderberg and prebake cell operations); and carbon technology (anode raw materials, plant process studies and improvements; anode properties and performance, and cathode materials and performance); cast shop technology (direct chill casting, grain refining, inclusions and allying, degassing and alkali metal removal, solidification and foundry technology, molten metal behavior and properties); general recycling; reactive metals; and sampling sensors and control for high temperature metallurgical processes. Lacks a subject index. Includes a CD-ROM version. (2001 Ringgold, Inc., Portland, OR), TMS (Minerals, Metals...Soc.), 2001
Gulls Nest Books
Shipping costs: EUR 14.82
2001, ISBN: 0873394801
[EAN: 9780873394802], [PU: TMS (Minerals, Metals.Soc.)], Brand NEW! Hardcover. CD-ROM included with book.
Gulls Nest Books, Inc., Portland, OR, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 14.79
Details of the book - Light metals 2001; proceedings. (CD-ROM included)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780873394802
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0873394801
Publishing year: 2001
Book in our database since 27.06.2007 10:35:03
Book found last time on 19.07.2014 22:03:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Magnesium Technology 2001: Proceedings of the Symposium", from "John N. Hryn" (087339481X)
- "Chemistry and Electrochemistry of Corrosion and Stress Corrosion Cracking: A Symposium Honoring the Contributions of R.W. Staehle", from "Metals and Materials Society Structural Materials Division Minerals, Tms-Asm Joint Corrosion and Environmental Effects Committee, Russell H. Jones, R. W. Staehle" (087339478X)
- "Superalloys 2000", from "n/a" (0873394771)
- "Lectures on the Theory of Phase Transformations", from "Aaronson" (0873394763)
- "Ninth International Symposium on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems: Water Reactors (Part 1: Pages 1-710; Part 2: Pages 7", from "Steve Bruemmer; Peter Ford; Gary Was" (0873394755)
- "rolling, aluminum, materials", from "singh" (0873394747)