- 9781847876102 Urban Politics (Jonathan S. Davies;…
- 9781446293034 Urban Politics (Deborah Martin, Mark…
- 9781446297476 Urban Politics (Adrian Hayes)
Detailseite wird geladen...
"This innovative volume offers a much needed update on urban politics in a globalized world... Davidson and Martin, as well as contributors, chart new territory and produce thought-provoking research that move the field in a more critical direction"- Setha M. Low, The Graduate Center of the City University of New York"A critical analysis of power and politics is essential to an understanding of contemporary urbanism. Informative and challenging, clear and sophisticated,Urban Politics: Critical Approaches encourages readers to grapple with the great diversity of analytical lenses that frame urban political research through detailed, engaging case studies"- Eugene McCann, Department of Geography, Simon Fraser University, CanadaThis critical, thought provoking discussion of contemporary urban politics places key issues in a geographical context. Divided into three sections:The urban as political setting The urban as political medium The urban as political communityThe text provides a thorough theoretical grounding with an extensive thematic overview. This unique approach links classical, institutional urban politics with a broader set of urban politics and practices.With case study material integrated throughout, and consideration given to the discussion of different urban politics from multiple theoretical perspectives, this is a completely up to date overview for students of urban geography, urban studies, urban sociology, and of course, urban politics. Books
Nr. Shipping costs:, , zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Critical Approaches This critical, thought provoking discussion of contemporary urban politics places key issues in a geographical context. Divided into three sections: Urban Politics: This critical, thought provoking discussion of contemporary urban politics places key issues in a geographical context. Divided into three sections: POLITICAL SCIENCE / General POLITICAL SCIENCE / Public Policy / City Planning & Urban Development SOCIAL SCIENCE / Human Geography SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / Urban, Sage Publications Ltd.
Taschenbuch, Englisch, Neuware Shipping costs:Ab 20¤ Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland, Sofort lieferbar, DE. (EUR 0.00)
2013, ISBN: 0857023985
Critical Approaches - Taschenbuch, XIV, 235 S., Erschienen: 2013 Sage Publications Ltd.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Shipping costs:France. (EUR 7.20)
Details of the book - Urban Politics
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780857023988
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0857023985
Publishing year: 2013
Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd.
Book in our database since 14.01.2008 09:14:32
Book found last time on 08.01.2018 22:59:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Urban Politics: Critical Approaches", from "Davidson, Mark" (0857023977)
- "Six Key Approaches to Counselling and Therapy", from "Nelson-Jones, Richard" (9780857023995)
- "Leading and Managing Schools", from "Helen O'Sullivan, John West-Burnham" (9780857023964)
- "Six Key Approaches to Counselling and Therapy", from "Nelson-Jones, Richard" (9780857024008)
- "Leading and Managing Schools", from "John West-Burnham; Helen O'Sullivan" (9780857023957)
- "Multilevel Modeling for Social and Personality Psychology", from "Nezlek, John B." (9780857024015)