Detailseite wird geladen...
Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 3.22
1973, ISBN: 9780853141778
Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd, 1973. Hardcover. Used; Good. Ships from the UK within 24 hours. Your purchase helps support authors through the Book Author Resale Right. Bookbarn International Inventory #1864391, Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd, 1973
Shipping costs: EUR 6.45
Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd. Used - Acceptable. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside., Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd
Better World Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 5.47
1973, ISBN: 0853141770
[EAN: 9780853141778], Gebraucht, [PU: Knight (Charles) & Co Ltd], Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside.
Better World Books Ltd, Liverpool, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.43
1973, ISBN: 0853141770
[EAN: 9780853141778], [PU: Knight (Charles) and Co Ltd], Ships from the UK within 24 hours.
Bookbarn International, Bristol, SOM, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 6.09
Details of the book - Life of Sir Stamford Raffles (Makers of Empire series)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780853141778
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0853141770
Publishing year: 1973
Publisher: Charles Knight & Co.
Book in our database since 10.12.2007 17:06:11
Book found last time on 30.10.2015 20:59:23
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Civil Engineering Contracts and Claims", from "Michael Forinton" (0853141789)
- "Education of Human Ecologists: Symposium Proceedings", from "Rogers, Paul" (0853141746)
- "In the wake of endeavour: The history of the New Zealand Shipping Company and Federal Steam Navigation Company;", from "Gordon Holman" (0853141819)
- "Be human or die;: A study of humanism in European history as the background to a philosophy of human ecology", from "Robert Waller" (0853141835)
- "The European adventure: tasks for the enlarged Community", from "Altiero Spinelli" (0853141843)
- "Ecology, Food and Civilisation", from "Arthur Harry Walters" (085314169X)