Detailseite wird geladen...
For 6 months, Richard Dawkins vitriolic attack on religion-- The God Delusion-- has ridden national bestseller lists. Publishers Weekly said this: The antireligion wars started by Daniel Dennett and Sam Harris will heat up even more with this salvo from celebrated Oxford biologist Dawkins. For a scientist who criticizes religion for its intolerance, Dawkins has written a surprisingly intolerant book, full of scorn for religion and those who believe. As the antireligion wars escalate, what's needed is a rational, articulate response to this breed of New Atheists, such as Dawkins. In The God Solution, noted thologian James A. Beverly, Ph.D., professor of apologetics and writer for The Toronto Star, provides just such a response. Writing in an accessible style, Beverley helps readers understand the many flaws in Dawkins arguments and helps them renew their faith in a God who has proven himself again and again. James A. Beverley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The God Solution: A Reply To The God Delusion Books>Religion and Spirituality Theologian Beverley presents a critical response to Richard Dawkins' bestseller.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[SR: 3063157], Gebundene Ausgabe, [EAN: 9780849920271], Nelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Book, [PU: Nelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers], Nelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers, 54853011, Theologie, 54807011, Christentum, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The God Solution: A Reply to the God Delusion: A Reply to the God Solution
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780849920271
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0849920272
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Book in our database since 07.01.2008 15:04:14
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 07:59:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Imagine Your Life Without Fear", from "Max Lucado" (9780849920202)
- "What Difference Do It Make?: Stories of Hope and Healing", from "Hall, Ron; Moore, Denver; Vincent, Lynn" (9780849920196)
- "He Still Moves Stones", from "Lucado, Max" (9780849920189)
- "Who Made the Moon?: A Father Explores How Faith and Science Agree", from "Brouwer, Sigmund" (9780849920400)
- "Chasing Donkeys: Finding God's Purpose at the Crossroads of Everyday Life", from "A. R. Bernard" (9780849920134)
- "Then Sings My Soul (Hymns Volume II)" (9780849920417)