Detailseite wird geladen...
The most comprehensive voice-over guidebook ever This voice is for hire. In fact, all actors' voices are for hire-or should be. Voice-overs offer a great opportunity for actors to get extra work, even full-time work. Author Randy Thomas is America's most recognizable female voice announcer‐she even announces the national television broadcast of the Academy Awards Author Peter Rofe is New York City's top voice-over coach-he teaches actors to sell their voices for every possible voice-over purpose. Together they explore all the ins and outs of this exciting and lucrative field: auditioning, making demos, training, marketing, script interpretation, animation, radio, promos, narration, live announcing, and more. Want to get your mouth in the door and keep it inside once it's there? Sure you do. If your voice is for hire, you need Voice for Hire. Voice for Hire: Launch and Maintain a Lucrative Career in Voice-Overs [With CD] Thomas, Randy / Rofe', Peter / LaFontaine, Don, Back Stage Books
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 0823099466, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: GUILD OF MASTER CRAFTSMEN, L=17mm, B=154mm, H=228mm, Gew.=269gr, [GR: 24870 - TB/Briefe, Bewerbungen, Wiss. Arbeiten, Rhetorik], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Designed to teach aspiring voice artists, this book explains how to break into an extremely competitive marketplace. Written by tops names in the voice-over field, this book features a Foreword written by King of the Voice-Overs LaFontaine and a 90-minute instructional audio CD. Designed to teach aspiring voice artists, this book explains how to break into an extremely competitive marketplace. Written by tops names in the voice-over field, this book features a Foreword written by King of the Voice-Overs LaFontaine and a 90-minute instructional audio CD.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2008, ISBN: 0823099466
[EAN: 9780823099467], Neubuch, [PU: Back Stage Books], Performing Arts|Acting & Auditioning, Performing Arts|Business Aspects, Business & Economics|Careers|General
European-Media-Service, Waldshut-Tiengen, BW, Germany  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Paperback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 4.72
Details of the book - Voice for Hire
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780823099467
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0823099466
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: GUILD OF MASTER CRAFTSMEN
Weight: 0,269 kg
Book in our database since 01.06.2008 07:55:45
Book found last time on 05.12.2016 12:22:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner", from "Garcia, Claire Watson" (9780823099474)
- "Girls Rock: How to Get Your Group Together and Make Some Noise", from "Goodmark, Robyn" (9780823099481)
- "The Ultimate Scene & Monologue Sourcebook: An Actor's Reference to Over 1,000 Monologues and Scenes from More Than 300 Contemporary Plays", from "Hooks, Ed" (9780823099498)
- "Collage Journeys: A Practical Guide to Creating Personal Artwork", from "Davies, Jane" (9780823099511)
- "Faith, Hope, Love, Knitting: Celebrating the Gift of Knitting with 20 Beautiful Patterns", from "Miser, Lorna" (9780823099528)
- "What I Really Want to Do on Set in Hollywood: A Guide to Real Jobs in the Film Industry", from "Dzyak, Brian" (9780823099535)