Detailseite wird geladen...
350 Seiten, Fiscal policy in Latin America has been guided primarily by short-term liquidity targets whose observance was taken as the main exponent of fiscal prudence, with attention focused almost exclusively on the levels of public debt and the cash deficit. Very little attention was paid to the effects of fiscal policy on growth and on macroeconomic volatility over the cycle. Important issues such as the composition of public expenditures (and its effects on growth), the ability of fiscal policy to stabilize cyclical fluctuations, and the currency composition of public debt were largely neglected. As a result, fiscal policy has often amplified cyclical volatility and dampened growth. 'Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth' explores the conduct of fiscal policy in Latin America and its consequences for macroeconomic stability and long-term growth. In particular, the book highlights the procyclical and anti-investment biases embedded in the region's fiscal policies, explores their causes and macroeconomic consequences, and asesses their possible solutions., Business & Economics, World Bank Publications
Shipping costs:Download (EUR 0.00)
Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth, Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth, [KW: PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , PUBLIC FINANCE ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS INTERNATIONAL - TAXATION] <-> <-> PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , PUBLIC FINANCE ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS INTERNATIONAL - TAXATION
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
2007, ISBN: 9780821370858
Prudence or Abstinence?, [ED: 1], Auflage, eBook Download (PDF), eBooks, [PU: The World Bank]
Shipping costs:Download sofort lieferbar, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Prudence or Abstinence?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780821370858
Publishing year: 2007
Publisher: The World Bank
Book in our database since 17.01.2009 17:18:05
Book found last time on 18.01.2017 22:48:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth: Prudence or Abstinence?", from "Luis Serven; Guillermo E Perry; Rodrigo Suescun" (9780821370841)
- "Early Child Development from Measurement to Action: A Priority for Growth and Equity", from "Herausgeber: Young, Mary Eming Richardson, Linda M." (9780821370865)
- "Raising Student Learning in Latin America", from "Vegas, Emiliana;Petrow, Jenny" (9780821370834)
- "Early Childhood Development from Measurement to Action Early Childhood Development from Measurement to Action", from "Kurbjuweit, Dirk" (9780821370872)
- "Raising Student Learning in Latin America: The Challenge for the 21st Century", from "Vegas, Emiliana; Petrow, Jenny" (9780821370827)
- "Land Reform and Farm Restructuring in Transition Countries: The Experience of Bulgaria, Moldova, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan", from "Dudwick, Nora; Fock, Karin; Sedik, David" (9780821370889)