Detailseite wird geladen...
Dare to Believe, Dare to Act: A Parish Formation Program for Ministry and Service to Others - new book
In Dare to Believe, Dare to Act, Sister Anne writes from her experience in designing programs and preparing volunteers to minister on a parish level. She stresses that service ministry must become fully interfaced with other ministries. The sessions in this book and the models presented, enable participants to move from assessment of needs to implementation of viable parish social ministry programs. The models in this book provide guidance for their inclusion in the structure of the local church, and include valuable resources to assist parishes in their efforts to incorporate social ministry into the ongoing faith life of their congregations. Dare to Believe, Dare to Act: A Parish Formation Program for Ministry and Service to Others Flynn, Anne E.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1997, ISBN: 081462409X
Paperback, [PD: 01/01/1997], [PU: Liturgical Press], Seiten: 128
Shipping costs:Midlertidigt ikke på lager - 2-4 Wochen, Versandkosten innerhalb der EU mit ausnahme von Dänemark und Schweden (EUR 9.21)
Details of the book - Dare to Believe, Dare to Act
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780814624098
ISBN (ISBN-10): 081462409X
Publishing year: 1997
Publisher: Liturgical Press
Book in our database since 12.01.2008 11:56:16
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 11:29:36
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Liturgical Language", from "Ramshaw, Gail" (0814624081)
- "Advent of the Savior: A Commentary on the Infancy Narratives of Jesus", from "Binz, Stephen J." (0814624103)
- ISBN: 0814624073
- "Women in the Old Testament", from "Nowell, Irene" (0814624111)
- "Christian Egypt: Coptic Art and Monuments Through Two Millennia", from "Capuani, Massimo" (0814624065)
- "A Prophetic Voice in the City: Meditations on the Prophet Jeremiah", from "Carlo Martini" (081462412X)