Detailseite wird geladen...
In her third madcap adventure, New York sophisticat French Kitty and her sidekick Birdie land in Vegas. Overwhelmed by the lights and casinos, Kitty naively gambles away most of their vacation money and is then duped by a trickster into losing the rest. What will they do? Resourceful Kitty and practical Birdie befriend another kitty, Midnight, a magician''s assistant, and put together a show all their own, saving the day. Kitty''s impeccable style, joie de vivre, and ability to land on her feet will inspire and delight her legions of fans. This third book in Abrams'' best-selling French Kitty series is as charming and fun as its predecessors. Mighty Mighty Fine Inc., Books, Entertainment, French Kitty in Las Vegas Pair-a-Dice Books>Entertainment In her third madcap adventure, New York sophisticate French Kitty and her sidekick Birdie land in Vegas, where Kitty naively gambles away most of their vacation money. What will they do? The cover features fuzzy dice and foil stamping. Full color.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - French Kitty in Las Vegas Pair-a-Dice
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780810958616
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0810958619
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
Book in our database since 21.10.2007 18:07:50
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 06:55:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Don't Be Shy: How to Fit In, Make Friends, and Have Fun--Even If You Weren't Born Outgoing", from "Clement, Claude" (9780810958609)
- "Ruby Gloom's Guide to Friendship", from "Fine, Mighty / Mighty / Mighty, Fine Inc" (0810958627)
- "Rhymes with Witches", from "Myracle, Lauren" (9780810958593)
- "Babar the Magician", from "de Brunhoff, Laurent" (9780810958630)
- "The Last Universe", from "Sleator, William" (0810958589)
- "Babar's Busy Year", from "Brunhoff, Laurent de" (9780810958647)