Detailseite wird geladen...
This straightforward, easy-to-understand book helps prepare coaches and players to meet the challenges of tough competition. New revised, Play Better Baseball is the state-of-the-art source for baseball fundamentals and mechanics, illustrated with hundreds of photographs and accompanied by helpful new drills. Based on actual team situations drawn from author Bob Cluck's 20-plus years of coaching, this reader-friendly handbook emphasizes the fundamentals that produce winning baseball teams and offers a wealth of advice on: Coaching baseball at all levels Developing winning players Using videotape and high-speed film Using practice time efficiently The psychology of coaching Pitching: the foundation of every team Pitching mechanics The pitches: Tools to get hitters out Setting up hitters: The game within a game First-pitch strikes, from Little League to the Majors Playing the infield Using the right glove Throwing with strength and accuracy The game situation and positioning Fielding mechanics for infielders The catcher: team leader The tag at home Blocking pitches in the dirt Pop-ups, bunts, and cutoffs Helping the pitcher get hitters out Playing the outfield Backing up plays Throwing from the outfield Balls hit in the gaps Outfield positioning Playing the sun Baserunning The steal and the hit-and-run Effective and baseball,coaching,sports and outdoors Baseball, Contemporary Books
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1998, ISBN: 0809229218
[EAN: 9780809229215], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: McGraw-Hill], Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages.
Sierra Nevada Books, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.27
Contemporary Books. PAPERBACK. 0809229218 Item in good condition and ready to ship! . Good., Contemporary Books
Reuse Books LLC
Shipping costs: EUR 19.39
Paperback. Very Good., Paperback. Very Good., Paperback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd, World of Books Ltd, World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 5.25
Paperback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 5.25
Play Better Baseball
Details of the book - Play Better Baseball
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780809229215
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0809229218
Publishing year: 1998
Publisher: CONTEMPORARY BOOKS INC
Weight: 0,567 kg
Book in our database since 27.04.2007 13:46:05
Book found last time on 09.06.2016 02:14:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Super-Power Golf: Techniques for Increasing Distance", from "Gary Wiren, Dawson Taylor" (0809229196)
- "Cybertalk That Sells", from "Herschell Gordon Lewis, Jamie Murphy" (0809229234)
- "Picture-Perfect Golf", from "Wiren, Gary, Dr., Ph.D., and Taylor, Dawson" (0809229188)
- "Good Eating's Entertain With Ease", from "Heather J. McPherson" (0809229242)
- "Solo Dad Survival Guide: Raising Your Kids on Your Own", from "Reginald F. Davis, Nicholas F. Borns" (0809229250)
- "A Harvest of Healing Foods: Recipes and Remedies for the Mind, Body, and Soul: Recipes and Remedies for Mind, Body and Soul", from "Christine McFadden, Kathleen Zelman" (0809229269)