Detailseite wird geladen...
A comprehensive, authoritative, and practical approach to this important nursing responsibility. Presents a clear discussion of the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient education programs. Emphasis throughout the text is on a family and community perspective. Patient Education: Nurses in Partnership with Other Health Care Professionals Smith, Carol E.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1987, ISBN: 9780808918332
Grune & Stratton Inc., 1987. This book has hardback covers.Ex-library,With usual stamps and markings,In good all round condition., Grune & Stratton Inc., 1987
Shipping costs: EUR 8.32
Patient Education: Nurses in Partnership with Other Health Care Professionals
Details of the book - Patient Education: Nurses in Partnership with Other Health Care Professionals
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780808918332
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0808918338
Publishing year: 1987
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Company
Book in our database since 07.04.2008 19:57:28
Book found last time on 25.05.2017 18:50:08
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Therapeutic Controversies in the Rheumatic Diseases", from "Robert F. Willkens, Steven Dahl" (0808918346)
- "Cancer of the Stomach", from "Paul E. Preece, Alfred Cuschieri, James M. Wellwood" (0808918354)
- from "coller" (0808918362)
- "Vascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review" (080891829X)
- from "sárosi" (0808918281)
- "sexually transmitted diseases, diseases the eyes" (0808918389)