Detailseite wird geladen...
2008, ISBN: 9780749450243
The Advertised Mind: Paperback: Kogan Page Ltd: 9780749450243: 03 Jul 2008: Draws on the research into the workings of the human brain undertaken by psychologists, neurologists and artificial intelligence specialists. This title uses research to suggest why emotion is such an important factor in establishing a firm memory of an advertisement and predisposing consumers to buy the brand that is being advertised. Research by Erik du Plessis has helped show that the strongest factor predicting an advertisement's success is how much the ad is liked. In The Advertised Mind, du Plessis draws on information about the working of the human brain from psychologists, neurologists and artificial intelligence specialists. He uses this research to suggest why emotion is such an important factor in establishing a firm memory of an advertisement and predisposing consumers to buy the brand that is being advertised. He explores what "ad-liking" really means and suggests how this emerging paradigm could lead to a new phase in the ongoing effort to obtain maximum return from advertising spending. Advertising, , , , , , , , , , , ,, [PU: Kogan Page]
MPN: , SKU 9780749450243 Shipping costs:Preise variieren je nach Lieferland., plus shipping costs
Kogan Page. Used - Good. A sound copy with only light wear. Overall a solid copy at a great price! All orders guaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Your purchase supports More Than Words, a nonprofit job training program for youth, empowering youth to take charge of their lives by taking charge of a business., Kogan Page
More Than Words Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 7.52
The Advertised Mind: Groundbreaking Insights into How Our Brains Respond to Advertising Advertised-Mind~~Erik-Du-Plessis Business>Marketing Strategies>Marketing Strategies Paperback, Kogan Page, Ltd.
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
* Draws on the very latest research into the workings of the human brain The Advertised Mind: Groundbreaking Insights Into How Our Brains Respond to Advertising Du Plessis, Erik, Kogan Page
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 9780749450243
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Kogan Page Ltd]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10-15 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The Advertised Mind
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780749450243
ISBN (ISBN-10): 074945024X
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Kogan Page
Weight: 0,469 kg
Book in our database since 12.03.2008 10:07:43
Book found last time on 09.01.2018 22:36:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Handbook of Field Marketing: A Complete Guide to Understanding and Outsourcing Face-To-Face Direct Marketing", from "Williams, Alison; Mullin, Roddy" (9780749450250)
- "Preparing the Perfect Job Application", from "Corfield, Rebecca" (9780749450229)
- "The Effective Director: Building Individual and Board Success", from "Bain, Neville" (9780749450267)
- "Sales Promotion", from "Cummins, Julian" (0749450215)
- "Private Label: Turning the Retail Brand Threat Into Your Biggest Opportunity", from "Lincoln, Keith" (9780749450274)
- "How to Market Books", from "Baverstock, Alison" (9780749450205)