- 9780743509640 Christmas In Plains: Memories (Carte…
- 9780743224918 Christmas in Plains: Memories (Carte…
- 9780743509664 Christmas in Plains: Memories (Carte…
- 9780743227155 Christmas in Plains: Memories (Carte…
- 9780743225649 Christmas in Plains (Carter, Jimmy)
Detailseite wird geladen...
Jimmy Carter remembers Christmas in Plains -- a source of spiritual inspiration, respite, family ties, friendship, vacation fun, and the simplicity of community. In a beautifully rendered portrait of very special Christmases, Carter begins by returning to his early years in Plains. With only one exception in the following 48 years, the Carters have always been in Plains on Christmas Day. In 1980, with Americans held hostage in Iran, Jimmy, Rosalynn, and Amy went by themselves to Camp David and felt lonely. At Amy's suggestion, they invited the White House staff and their families to join them and created their own version of Christmas in Plains. Jimmy Carter has written another American classic in the tradition of Truman Capote's "A Christmas Memory" and Dylan Thomas' "A Child's Christmas in Wales." Christmas in Plains: Memories Carter, Jimmy Just in time for the holidays, Jimmy Carters bestselling Christmas memoir is now available at a new low price. Abridged. 3 CDs.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Christmas in Plains: Memories
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780743570046
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0743570049
Book in our database since 11.11.2007 15:23:45
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 11:33:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maximum Confidence: Ten Secrets of Extreme Self-Esteem", from "Canfield, Jack" (9780743570015)
- "The 6 Sacred Stones (Jack West Junior Series #2)" (9780743570008)
- "The Thirteenth Tale", from "Setterfield, Diane" (9780743570206)
- "Beyond the White House: Waging Peace, Fighting Disease, Building Hope", from "Carter, Jimmy" (9780743570213)
- "Beyond the White House: Waging Peace, Fighting Disease, Building Hope, Hörbuch, Digital, 396min", from "Jimmy Carter" (9780743570220)
- "The Science Of Success: When Science And Passion Collide, Dreams Become Real", from "James Authur Ray" (9780743570305)