Detailseite wird geladen...
This series describes a number of diseases that can affect young people and suggests ways teens can cope with each illness. The books describe how each disease or illness affects a teen's body as well as his or her daily life and explain causes and treatment. Strategies for dealing with a disease's effects now and in the future make these books a valuable resource. These books introduce and explore key concepts as defined by the National Helath Education Standards and the National Standards for School Counseling Programs. Leukemia Peacock, Judith
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Very good overall with light to moderate wear. No dust jacket.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.59
Details of the book - Leukemia (Perspectives on Disease and Illness)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780736802826
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0736802827
Publisher: Capstone Press
Book in our database since 18.06.2007 07:44:59
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 10:18:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "HIV and AIDS (Perspectives on Disease and Illness)", from "Gustav Mark Gedatus, Gus Gedatus" (0736802819)
- "asthma", from "peacock" (0736802835)
- "Cerebral Palsy (Perspectives on Disease and Illness)", from "Retold by" (0736802800)
- from "gustav" (0736802843)
- "Juvenile Arthritis", from "Peacock, Judith;Ostrov, Barbara E." (0736802797)
- "Parents: They're Driving Me Crazy!", from "Kate Havelin" (9780736802857)