Detailseite wird geladen...
2001, ISBN: 0609807218
1. Auflage Broschiert 336 Seiten,20x13cm,320g Sprache Englisch. Sehr guter sauberer Zustand. Versand D: 3,50 EUR Dr. Sheree Conrad; Dr. Michael Milburn, Sexualität, Sex-Quotient, [PU:New York Three Rivers Press]
Viennabook Marc Podhorsky, 1090 Wien
Shipping costs:Versandkosten innerhalb der BRD (EUR 3.50)
Three Rivers Press. Paperback. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!, Three Rivers Press
Shipping costs: EUR 53.78
[EAN: 9780609807217], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Three Rivers Press], Psychology & Psychiatry|Human Sexuality, This book has a light amount of wear to the pages, cover and binding.
Blue Cloud Books, Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 26.28
2002, ISBN: 0609807218
[EAN: 9780609807217], Neubuch, [PU: Three Rivers Press], Psychology & Psychiatry|Human Sexuality, Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!
Book Deals, Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 69.46
2002, ISBN: 9780609807217
Three Rivers Press, 2002-05-28. Paperback. New. Ships same day as ordered. Brand new, in stock., Three Rivers Press, 2002-05-28
Kozy Bear Books
Shipping costs: EUR 14.57
Most couples agree that sex is an important part of a relationship, yet only a small percent claim to have a truly satisfying sex life. But no one has to live that way. This provocative and informative book will provide you with everything you need to know to boost your “sex IQ” and gain greater satisfaction—starting with the invaluable Sexual Intelligence Test.
Developed by Dr. Sheree Conrad and Dr. Michael Milburn as part of their groundbreaking scientific study, the test has proven to be an accurate predictor of how satisfied people are when they’re between the sheets—and you can reap the benefits of this extraordinary survey. After you measure your own sexual intelligence, you can identify your weakest areas and use the tools provided by Conrad and Milburn to get exactly what you want in bed. With the help of this practical guide, you will learn:
* All the reasons people have sex
* What constitutes a “normal” sex life
* How to escape the confines of gender stereotypes
* The mysteries of sexual attraction
* How to use sexual intelligence to stay faithful
Filled with uplifting stories from the men and women whose sex lives were transformed by Milburn and Conrad’s thought-provoking study, as well as useful advice on how to shed your inhibitions and break free of cultural taboos, Sexual Intelligence will forever change the way y
Details of the book - Sexual Intelligence: Boost Your Sex IQ and Get Exactly What You Want in Bed
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780609807217
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0609807218
Publishing year: 2001
Publisher: Three Rivers Press (CA)
Book in our database since 20.12.2007 17:32:44
Book found last time on 18.05.2017 08:28:22
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "How Jane Won: 55 Successful Women Share How They Grew from Ordinary Girls to Extraordinarywomen", from "Sylvia, PH.D. Rimm, Sara Rimm-Kaufman" (060980720X)
- "I Hope You Have a Good Life: A True Story of Love, Loss and Redemption", from "Campbell Armstrong" (0609807226)
- "Three Steps to Yes: The Gentle Art of Getting Your Way", from "Bedell, Gene" (0609807196)
- "Twenty Ads That Shook the World: The Century's Most Groundbreaking Advertising and How It Changed Us All", from "Twitchell, James B." (0609807234)
- "The Life You Imagine: Life Lessons for Achieving Your Dreams", from "Jeter, Derek" (0609807188)
- "King of Hearts: The True Story of the Maverick Who Pioneered Open Heart Surgery", from "Miller, G. Wayne" (0609807242)