Detailseite wird geladen...
For more than two decades, millions of consumers have trusted The Pill Book to provide official, FDA-approved drug information plus guidelines from leading pharmacists. Each drug is profiled in a concise, readable, and easy-to-understand entry, making The Pill Book the perfect reference when you have questions about the medications your doctor prescribes.The most up-to-date information about the more than 1,800 most commonly prescribed drugs in the United States: • Generic and brand-name listings that can help you save money• What the drug is for, and how it works• Usual dosages, and what to do if a dose is skipped• Side effects and possible adverse reactions, highlighted for quick reference• Interactions with other drugs and food• Overdose and addiction potential• Alcohol-free and sugar-free medications• The most popular self-injected medications and their safe handling • Information for seniors, pregnant and breast-feeding women, children, and others with special needs• Cautions and warnings, and when to call your doctor• 32 pages of actual-size color photographs of prescription pills Harold M. Silverman, Books, Health and Well Being, The Pill Book (12th Edition) Books>Health and Well Being Millions of consumers trust this reference to provide official, FDA-approved drug information plus guidelines from leading pharmacists. More than 1,800 commonly prescribed drugs in the United States are detailed.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Pill Book (12th Edition)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780553383911
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0553383914
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
Book in our database since 13.10.2007 13:34:47
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 02:45:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Prescription Drugs for Half Price or Less", from "Hyde, Stephen" (0553383906)
- "The Pill Book", from "Harold M. Silverman, Benn Mitchell" (0553383922)
- "Angels All Over Town", from "Rice, Luanne" (9780553383898)
- "Classic Biblical Baby Names: Timeless Names for Modern Parents", from "Tropea, Judith" (9780553383935)
- "Veil of Roses", from "Fitzgerald, Laura" (9780553383881)
- "More Hot Sex: How to Do It Longer, Better, and Hotter Than Ever", from "Cox, Tracey" (9780553383942)