- 9781107263772 ML for the Working Programmer (Larry…
- 9781107266346 ML for the Working Programmer (Pauls…
- 9780521565431 ML for the Working Programmer (Pauls…
- 9780521390224 ML for the Working Programmer (Lawre…
- 9780511811326 ML for the Working Programmer (Larry…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The new edition of this successful and established textbook retains its two original intentions of explaining how to program in the ML language, and teaching the fundamentals of functional programming. The major change is the early and prominent coverage of modules, which the author extensively uses throughout. In addition, Paulson has totally rewritten the first chapter to make the book more accessible to students who have no experience of programming languages. The author describes the main features of new Standard Library for the revised version of ML, and gives many new examples, e.g. polynomial arithmetic and new ways of treating priority queues. Finally he has completely updated the references. Dr. Paulson has extensive practical experience of ML, and has stressed its use as a tool for software engineering; the book contains many useful pieces of code, which are freely available (via Internet) from the author. He shows how to use lists, trees, higher-order functions and infinite data structures. He includes many illustrative and practical examples, covering sorting, matrix operations, and polynomial arithmetic. He describes efficient functional implementations of arrays, queues, and priority queues. Larger examples include a general top-down parser, a lambda-calculus reducer and a theorem prover. A chapter is devoted to formal reasoning about functional programs. The combination of careful explanation and practical advice will ensure that this textbook continues to be computer science,computers,computers and technology,education and reference,languages and tools,mathematics,programming,programming languages,science and math,software Programming Languages, Cambridge University Press
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1996, ISBN: 0521570506
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR, 476 Seiten, L=253mm, B=181mm, H=31mm, Gew.=953gr, [GR: I-XL - Computers - Languages / Programming], Gebunden, [Ausgabe: 0002] New edition of successful text treats modules in more depth, and covers revision of ML language.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
This new edition of a successful text treats modules in more depth, and covers the revision of ML language. Computers Computers eBook New edition of successful text treats modules in more depth, and covers revision of ML language.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - ML for the Working Programmer
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521570503
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521570506
Publishing year: 1996
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,953 kg
Book in our database since 26.02.2007 03:32:22
Book found last time on 17.06.2017 14:08:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Challenging Codes", from "Melucci, Alberto" (0521570514)
- "The Insects: Structure and Function", from "R. F. Chapman" (0521570484)
- "Menopause", from "Herausgeber: Ginsburg, Jean" (9780521570527)
- "Shakespeare Survey: Volume 49, Romeo and Juliet and its Afterlife: "Romeo and Juliet" and Its Afterlife v. 49", from "Stanley Wells" (0521570476)
- "Giles of Rome's de Regimine Principum: Reading and Writing Politics at Court and University, C.1275 C.1525", from "Briggs, Charles Frederick" (0521570530)
- "Fatigue of Materials", from "Suresh, S." (9780521570466)