- 9780593010211 Aircraft Versus Aircraft: Illustrate…
- 9781902304045 Aircraft Versus Aircraft: Illustrate…
- 9780025406209 Aircraft Versus Aircraft: The Illust…
- 9780753705438 Aircraft versus Aircraft: The Illust…
- 9781902304519 Aircraft Versus Aircraft : The Illus…
Detailseite wird geladen...
As soon as the first aeroplane had proved its value in war it became a target, and the fighter pilot was born. This book tells the story of the men and the aircraft in which they fought, from the rudimentary beginnings of tactics to the sophisticated technology of the present day. Using diagrammatic paintings and pinpoint line artwork, the author illustrates the often complex manoeuvres of air combat, and tells the stories of fighter aces such as Baron von Richthofen, Albert Ball, Saburo Sakai, "Sailor" Malan and Joseph McConnell. The book includes strategy and tactics from World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Falklands and the Gulf. aviation,biographical,biographies,biographies and history,biography and history,engineering,history,military,military science,special topics Biographies, Crescent
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1990, ISBN: 0517694972
Hardcover, ID: 6894769670
[EAN: 9780517694978], Fine, [PU: Crescent Books, New York, New York, U.S.A.], WAR PLANES FIGHTERS COMBAT, Transportation|Aviation|General, Jacket, A real nice clean 192 page first Cresent edition hardcover with "a" present in number line. First published in 1986 by Grubb Street. Has lots of black & white historical photographs scattered throughout. Outlines the history of aerial combat, describes the characteristics of famous fighters from biplanes to jets, and shares the experiences of fighter pilots.
Warren's Books, Pleasant View, TN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 26.77
1990, ISBN: 9780517694978
New York, New York, U.S.A.: Crescent Books, 1990 Book. Fine. Hardcover. First Thus. A real nice clean 192 page first Cresent edition hardcover with "a" present in number line. First published in 1986 by Grubb Street. Has lots of black & white historical photographs scattered throughout. Outlines the history of aerial combat, describes the characteristics of famous fighters from biplanes to jets, and shares the experiences of fighter pilots.., Crescent Books, 1990
Shipping costs: EUR 26.76
Details of the book - Aircraft Versus Aircraft: The Illustrated Story of Fighter Pilot Combat Since 1914
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780517694978
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0517694972
Publishing year: 1990
Publisher: Crescent Books, New York, New York, U.S.A.
Book in our database since 25.02.2008 19:52:34
Book found last time on 24.05.2017 20:01:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Hugh Johnson's Encyclopedia of Trees", from "Johnson, Hugh" (0517695014)
- "Bible Stories: Jacob and Esau", from "Rh Value Publishing" (0517694883)
- "The Wizard of Oz, the", from "L.Frank Baum, Charles Santore" (0517695065)
- "America", from "Rh Value Publishing" (0517695073)
- "America: a View from above", from "R.O. Matthews" (0517695081)
- "Undersea Life of America", from "William Sargent" (051769509X)