Detailseite wird geladen...
Animals. American History. Earth Science. Geography. Health. Space. True Books covers all this and more in photo-filled chapter books that provide a basic introduction to curriculum-relevant topics. Ideal for today's young investigative reader, each True Book includes lively sidebars, a glossary and an index, plus a comprehensive "To Find Out More" section listing books, organizations, and Internet sites. A staple of library collections since the 1950s, and redesigned with a fresh new look in 1996, the new True Books series is the definitive nonfiction series for elementary school readers. Space Stations Sipiera, Paul P. / Sipiera, Diane M. Examines space stations past and future and discusses their contributions to the exploration of worlds beyond our own.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Children's Press (CT). Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Children's Press (CT)
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.26
Details of the book - Space Stations
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780516204505
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0516204505
Publisher: Children's Press(CT)
Book in our database since 12.04.2007 09:58:55
Book found last time on 26.07.2015 23:16:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Skiing", from "Brimner, Larry Dane" (0516204491)
- "True Books: Speed Skating", from "Larry Dane Brimner" (0516204513)
- "The Respiratory System (True Books: Health)", from "Stille, Darlene R., Murphy, Patricia J" (0516204483)
- "Stegosaurus (True Books: Science Volume II)", from "Elaine Landau" (0516204521)
- "Pterodactyls (True Books: Science Volume II)", from "Landau, Elaine" (0516204475)
- "Triceratops (True Books: Science Volume II)", from "Elaine Landau" (051620453X)