Detailseite wird geladen...
A guide to all the basics of OS/2 programming and application design. Considers all aspects of program design (from core functions to the user interface), how to design installation routes and how to take advantage of the added functions. Covers workplace shell, printer drivers, overview of development tools and dynamic data exchange as well. Provides the insight and technical detail to develop powerful, flexible and maintainable applications. Designing OS/2 Applications Reich, David E.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Designing OS/2 Applications
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780471588894
ISBN (ISBN-10): 047158889X
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Book in our database since 30.05.2007 15:44:26
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 10:36:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Advanced Accounting", from "Haried, Andrew;Imdieke, Leroy F.;Smith, Ralph E.;Smith, Ralph Eugene" (0471588881)
- "Combinatorial Geometry", from "Pach, Janos; Pach; Pach, J?nos" (0471588903)
- "Case Studies in Biometry (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)", from "Nicholas Lange, Louise Ryan, Lynne Billard, David Brillinger, Loveday Conquest, Joel Greenhouse" (0471588857)
- "Home Mechanix Guide to Security: Protecting Your Home, Car, & Family", from "Bill Phillips" (0471588938)
- "An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations", from "Kenneth S. Miller, Bertram Ross" (0471588849)
- "Discovering Microsoft Works 2.0 for the IBM Personal Computer", from "Babette Kronstadt, David Sachs" (0471588946)