Detailseite wird geladen...
The ancient Greco-Roman world was a world of citie, in a distinctive sense of communities in which countryside was dominated by urban centre. This volume of papers written by influential archaeologists and historians seeks to bring together the two disciplines in exploring the city-country relationship. History History eBook, Taylor and Francis
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1992, ISBN: 0415082234
[EAN: 9780415082235], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Routledge], ARCHAEOLOGY, History|Ancient|General, This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. With usual stamps and markings, In good all round condition.
Anybook Ltd., Lincoln, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.19
Routledge, 1992. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. In good all round condition. , 500grams, ISBN:9780415082235, Routledge, 1992
Shipping costs: EUR 7.45
City and Country in the Ancient World (Leicester-Nottingham Studies in Ancient Society, Vol. 2) - used book
1991, ISBN: 0415082234
[EAN: 9780415082235], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Routledge], History|Ancient|General, Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear.
Better World Books Ltd, Dunfermline, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 2.87
[EAN: 9780415082235], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Routledge], History|Ancient|General, Very good condition book with only light signs of previous use.
Yankee Clipper Books, Windsor Locks, CT, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.13
City and Country in the Ancient World
Details of the book - City and Country in the Ancient World
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780415082235
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0415082234
Publishing year: 1992
Publisher: ROUTLEDGE CHAPMAN & HALL
Weight: 0,445 kg
Book in our database since 06.07.2007 22:39:02
Book found last time on 14.02.2017 10:55:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Language of Gender and Class: Transformation in the Victorian Novel", from "Ingham, Patricia" (0415082226)
- "The City in the Greek and Roman World", from "Owens, E. J.; Owens E. , J." (0415082242)
- "The Language of Gender and Class: Transformation in the Victorian Novel", from "Ingham, Patricia" (0415082218)
- "Antarctica: Exploration, Perception and Metaphor", from "Paul Simpson-Housley, Simpson-Housley" (0415082250)
- "Beyond Rhetoric and Realism in Economics: Towards a Reformulation of Methodology", from "Boylan, Thomas A.; O'Gorman, Paschal F.; Boylan Thomas" (041508220X)
- "An Introduction to Political Geography", from "John Rennie Short" (0415082269)