Detailseite wird geladen...
2008, ISBN: 0387500146, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: SPRINGER VERLAG GMBH, 304 Seiten, L=178mm, B=254mm, H=16mm, Gew.=531gr, [GR: 26960 - TB/Medizin/Andere Fachgebiete], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert When the brain suffers an injury such as a stroke, neurons release glutamate onto nearby neurons which become excited, overloaded with calcium, and die. Normal neurotransmission is altered during injury, causing excess calcium to activate enzymes which eventually leads to destruction of the cell. This damage occurs through glutamate receptors. At one time, glutamate receptors were thought to exist exclusively in the CNS. It is only recently that they have been found outside the CNS, in the peripheral tissue. The editors of Glutamate Receptors in Peripheral Tissue: Excitatory Transmission Outside the CNS are the first to show their presence outside the CNS using molecular biology techniques and immunohistochemistry. This text is the first devoted exclusively to these receptors in peripheral tissues.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2008, ISBN: 9780387500140
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Springer]
Shipping costs:Versand in 5 - 7 Tagen, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Glutamate Receptors in Peripheral Tissue
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780387500140
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0387500146
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: SPRINGER VERLAG GMBH
Weight: 0,531 kg
Book in our database since 30.10.2009 21:00:41
Book found last time on 20.09.2011 14:33:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Heinz Werner and Developmental Science", from "Wolf, Ernst" (9780387500133)
- "The Biogenesis of Cellular Organelles", from "Mullins, Chris" (9780387500157)
- "Rediscovering the History of Psychology", from "Jansen, R." (9780387500126)
- "Gene Therapy of Autoimmune Disease", from "Prud'homme, G. Rald J." (9780387500164)
- "Fibrogenesis", from "Albrecht Blaser" (9780387500119)
- "Continuity, Integration and Fourier Theory (Universetext)", from "Zaanen, Adriaan C." (9780387500171)