Detailseite wird geladen...
RescuerProtectorHusband? Miss Hester Waring's father was a wastrel and a drunkard, who had alienated most of Sydney society.When he died, Hester found herself destitute and alone, with no one to rely on. Her rescue came from a most unlikely sourceMr.Tom Dilhorne, an ex-convict, now the richest man in Sydney. He engineered a teaching job for her, but knew that if he was to be accepted by society he needed a lady for a wife. And Hester was every inch a lady. Luckily the skinny schoolteacher wasn't at all his type, so he wouldn't be in danger of losing his heartwould he? Fiction Fiction eBook
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Hester Waring's Marriage
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780373304561
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0373304560
Book in our database since 22.02.2008 05:34:11
Book found last time on 17.03.2015 10:01:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Gifford's Lady", from "Thornton, Claire" (9780373304554)
- "Lord Trenchard's Choice", from "Andrew, Sylvia" (0373304579)
- "Captive of the Harem", from "Herries, Anne" (0373304544)
- from "francesca shaw" (0373304587)
- "sunset", from "georgina devon, flanders" (0373304536)
- "The Rogue's Seduction", from "Devon, Georgina" (0373304595)