Detailseite wird geladen...
This book and its accompanying Teacher''s Pack are the result of a project, supported by the Nuffield Foundation, to provide flexible learning materials for the Basic Application of Number core skill for both the NVQs and GNVQ in construction and the construction crafts.The student book uses a unique approach to explain how mathematical principles apply to construction tasks. Each chapter forms an individual construction project and uses the full range of number skills from the fundamentals of addition and subtraction to statistics, trigonometry and technical drawing. Successfully completed projects provide the student with the required portfolio of evidence for their course. Notes throughout the text refer the student to the relevant module in the Teacher''s Pack, which contains assessments, tests and detailed explanations of the number skills needed to complete the projects. Antoinette Tourret, John Humphreys, Books, Science and Nature, Applying Maths in Construction: Student's Book Books>Science and Nature Companion Teacher's Pack contains a wealth of assessments and tests on all core number skills.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1997, ISBN: 0340652950, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: BUTTERWORTH HEINEMANN, 112 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 16000 - HC/Mathematik/Naturwissenschaften/Technik/Medizin], [SW: - Home Improvement / Construction], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Companion Teacher's Pack contains a wealth of assessments and tests on all core number skills. Companion Teacher's Pack contains a wealth of assessments and tests on all core number skills.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Applying Maths in Construction: Students Handbook
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780340652954
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0340652950
Publishing year: 1997
Publisher: BUTTERWORTH HEINEMANN
Weight: 0,209 kg
Book in our database since 21.01.2008 21:35:57
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 21:24:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "COBOL by Command.", from "Bernard V. Liengme" (0340652926)
- "The French Revolution in Social and Political Perspective (Arnold Readers in History)", from "Peter Jones" (0340652918)
- "The French Revolution in Social and Political Perspective", from "Jones, Peter" (034065290X)
- "Contemporary Postcolonial Theory: A Reader", from "Mongia, Padmini, ed.; Edward Said; Homi Bhabha; Et. Al" (9780340652893)
- "Global Warming: The Science of Climate Change", from "Drake, Frances" (0340653019)
- "Contemporary Postcolonial Theory", from "Mongia, Padmini (Ed.)" (0340652888)