Detailseite wird geladen...
Flexible and contemporary, this reading skills text helps students develop reading strategies that will turn them into lifelong readers who can comprehend college textbooks and enjoy the many reading opportunities the world has to offer." Best-selling reading author Brenda Smith, whose hallmarks are her engaging writing style and her ability to motivate students, has teamed up with Laura Courtney Headley to write this innovative text. "The Lifelong Reader" combines streamlined instructional material with ample readings and practice activities that ask students to apply their reading skills to a wealth of materials, from college textbooks through newspapers and novels. "The Lifelong Reader" can be used as a companion to the "Reader's Handbook" by Brenda Smith or as a stand-alone text. "The Lifelong Reader" provides students with manageable chunks of instruction in each chapter--concise explanations of skills--followed by several practice exercises and two longer end-of-chapter reading selections to help students develop their reading skills. For people seeking to develop basic reading skills and expand their enjoyment of reading. The Lifelong Reader Smith, Brenda D.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Lifelong Reader college and university,education,education and reference,history and criticism,humanities,language arts,literature,literature and fiction,movements and periods,reading skills Study Skills, Longman Pub Group
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Lifelong Reader
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780321104199
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0321104196
Publisher: Longman Publishing Group
Book in our database since 19.11.2007 13:45:58
Book found last time on 30.06.2017 10:29:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Lifelong Reader", from "Smith, Brenda D.; Headley, Laura Courtney" (0321104188)
- "reading everyday" (0321104145)
- "Academic Reading", from "Kathleen T. McWhorter" (0321104242)
- "The Reader's Handbook: Reading Strategies for College and Everyday Life", from "Smith, Brenda D." (0321104137)
- "Test Bank to Accompany Alexander/Lombardi A Community of Readers- A Thematic Approach to Reading, 3rd", from "Alexander" (0321104110)
- "A Community of Readers: A Thematic Approach to Reading (Annotated Instructor's Edition)", from "Jan Lombardi Roberta Alexander" (0321104099)