Detailseite wird geladen...
Who are atheists? How does atheism relate to various aspects of our social world, such as politics, feminism, globalization, and the family? And what is the current state of atheism internationally? Atheism and Secularity addresses the growing interest in the non-religious world by exploring these and related questions. It is a comprehensive and compelling look at atheists and atheism both nationally and internationally, covering a range of topics often overlooked in other books on the subject.Atheism and Secularity is not a philosophical, polemic work, but rather an exploration of who atheists are, what they believe, how they relate to the world, and how the world relates to them. The first volume focuses on topics such as family life, gender, sexuality, politics, and social movements. The second volume looks at atheism and secularity around the world, exploring the lives of non-religious people in North America, Japan, China, India, Europe, the Arab World, and other locations.
E-Book zum Download Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
[KW: PDF ,RELIGION BELIEFS] <-> <-> PDF ,RELIGION BELIEFS
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
2009, ISBN: 9780313351822
[ED: 1], Auflage, eBook Download (PDF), eBooks, [PU: Praeger Cloth a Titles]
Shipping costs:Sofort lieferbar als Download, , versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Atheism and Secularity
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780313351822
Publishing year: 2009
Book in our database since 15.01.2009 14:23:32
Book found last time on 22.06.2013 18:03:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Atheism and Secularity (Praeger Perspectives)", from "Phil Zuckerman" (9780313351815)
- "Atheism and Secularity: Issues, Concepts, and Definitions (Praeger Perspectives)", from "Phil Zuckerman" (9780313351839)
- "Religion, Death, and Dying: Bereavement and Death Rituals", from "Lucy Bregman" (0313351791)
- "Atheism and Secularity: Global Expressions: 2 (Praeger Perspectives)", from "Phil Zuckerman" (9780313351853)
- "Web 2.0 and Beyond: Understanding the New Online Business Models, Trends, and Technologies", from "Funk, Tom" (9780313351877)
- "Web 2.0 and Beyond: Understanding the New Online Business Models, Trends, and Technologies", from "Funk, Tom" (9780313351884)