Detailseite wird geladen...
In a business climate that has given us Enron, WorldCom, and ImClone, millions of people are outraged by the unfairness exhibited by so many unscrupulous business executives. This book gives us a positive alternative and helps us believe that winning is not just the frosting on the cake-It's what we all want to believe is the possible outcome of doing the right thing. Gary Peters, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Playing Fair and Winning Books>Religion and Spirituality A self-made businessman details how he came from rags to riches by playing fair. In the aftermath of Enron and WorldCom, Peters offers practical advice on how to win with integrity--especially in a world where so many have shown they are willing to do anything to succeed.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Playing Fair and Winning
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780310259121
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0310259126
Book in our database since 15.12.2007 15:25:27
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 19:52:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Precious Bit of Forever", from "-" (0310259118)
- "The Case for a Creator: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God", from "Lee Strobel" (0310259134)
- "A Precious Bit of Forever", from "Diane Head, David Koechel" (031025910X)
- "Every Child Needs a Praying Mum", from "Nichols, Fern" (0310259096)
- "Walking from East to West: God in the Shadows", from "Zacharias, Ravi" (9780310259152)
- "The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, Value Price: 21st Century Edition (Strongest Strongs Concordance)", from "James Strong" (9780310259084)